- Laptop or desktop device is strongly recommended
- Devices such as tablets or smartphones may be used, however, the viewing experience may not be as desirable as laptop or desktop devices.
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for viewing all courses regardless of device type. Using other browsers may lead to technical difficulties.
- To download Google Chrome for your PC: Click here
- To download Google Chrome for your Mac: Click here
- To download Google Chrome for your iOS mobile device: Click here
- To download Google Chrome for your Android mobile device: Click here
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser
- Select Help and then About Google Chrome
- If your browser requires an update it will be identified here.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection
- If you are having difficulties with the course saving your progress, it is recommended to connect your device through an ethernet cable to ensure a solid internet connection.
- Internet strength may affect videos or courses saving progress resulting in lost data
If you continue to have technical issues, please try the following:
- Open the training using an incognito browser in Google Chrome (SHIFT + CTRL + N – in chrome)
- As with any online activity, it is important to thoroughly read all instructions provided. If you are having difficulties with an activity, reread the instructions provided to ensure you are following them explicitly.
Should you continue to have difficulties please feel free to reach out to your support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide them with information regarding what troubleshooting you have already attempted, and they will be able to provide further support.
Last modified: Friday, 30 September 2022, 12:19 PM